Words For My Pictures



                                                       
I am sure everyone is familiar with the idiom  " A picture is worth a Thousand Words". Though I totally agree with the idiom, I would say why not write a few words to make it even more worth than a thousand words.
Here is what I am going to do with this blog. I will write few words about or a story based on the picture that I will be featuring. All pictures that I will be posting will be mine and I will be giving words for my pictures. That is how the title of the blog" Words for My Pictures" came about. I might write about the picture or I might talk how, why, when, where and what I felt when I  took the picture or I might write a story for the picture or story based on the picture. The blog will be open to my feelings and imagination. Whenever I post a picture I would like you too to be involved by taking a moment and study the picture and coming up with the thousand words that it is worth by itself  (it will be great if you can share them)  before reading what I wrote. I am sure you can make more than a thousand words in your own way for every picture that I will post. I am sure we will never find the exact words from everyone, especially for an abstract image. We try to interpret art as our feeling, mood or experience. We share many common things with our fellow human beings but as an individual, we have a distinctive voice of our own.
This is my distinctive voice that I will be sharing with you through my pictures and writing I will do for the pictures. I hope you will find it interesting and hope to get your feedback and comments for each post including this. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection of a Half Century

Birthday Portrait and Story

Houseless