Dear Kettlebells


Dear Kettlebells
You are getting heavier and heavier. The more I lift the heavier you get but I will keep lifting you up until the last second. Even if I can no longer lift you I will never drop you on the floor doing so will break my spirit. I will hold on to you as if my life depends on it. It might be painful but I will keep on lifting you or would hold you in the rack. I do this not because I love you in fact at this moment I hate you! It is because by holding on to you build my strength in mind and body. I learn not to give up for a meager pain which feels like it is internity.  I am in the zone now I am taking one lift at a time. Now I am not thinking about anything but how to lift you up above my head or hold you to my bosom.  At this moment noting matters that much anymore because I have concentrated my mind in you only, the past or the future doesn't matter anymore. I am in the moment.
I will throw you away hard on the floor when I finish the time but I will definitely lift you up because you are the great humbler which gives me strength and courage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection of a Half Century

Birthday Portrait and Story

Houseless