Celebration of Life of Adrian

This is to celebrate the life of Adrian who I first met when I started training at Seattle Kettlebell club to become a kettlfit and sport instructor. In April 2018, Nikolai one of the co-owner of Seattle Club invited me to try the fitness classes to see if I like working out with kettlebells. It happens that I like working with Kettlebells and the Gym and its close-knit members. Adrian as one of a long time, in fact, one of the original members who had been working out with Nikolai since his early start was a permanent fixture of the gym. I remember he was one of the first long time members to welcome me into the community of kettlebell lifters. He had been always encouraging and giving me pointers to improve my lifting. Adrian can not stop talking about kettlebell sports. I learned so much about the sports from him since he talks about the in out of the sport with passion and he can talk forever if you are willing to listen which I did since Adrian's training days and my workdays at the gym were the same days and Adrian stayed with us until we close.
Adrian was not only passionate about Kettlebell Sport he was passionate about a lot of things like his Boy Scout Troops or his Motorbike and the deep conversations he had with friends. I would say Adrian was passionate about living and that passion is contiguous. That is why we are celebrating his life and passion today instead of mourning for him. Yes, we lost him as a friend but we celebrate his passion for life. I am sure that is what he wants us to do.
Adrian, I am happy that I had an opportunity to have known you and shared your passion. Thank you for giving me that I will always remember you and try to live as passionately as you did. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection of a Half Century

Birthday Portrait and Story

Houseless