Dreams



Some times my pictures look like my dreams. Especially the black and white pictures. I feel most of my dreams are in Monochrome but I am sure when it is relevant to the dream I can dream in color. Dreams like my pictures are stories. Stories of my subconscious, which can be good, bad or weird. They might not be considered as real but I feel they are the reality of my subconscious. They are driven from what I think, experienced and desired. They are free from any conscious and intellectual evaluation. They are free from self-censorship and taboos. Dreams are the freer version of my thought. My free thought without any kind of inhibition. I dream without remorse or guilt.


Most cultures have a tradition of interpreting dreams as most religions because dreams are considered as a way of telling the future or receiving the message of God. For me, my dreams are my consciousness and they are the reflection of who I am what I think. I don’t try to find the future (my dreams are mostly nostalgic anyway and I am not superstitious) or message from God. I like to dream because it gives me a spark of creativity and meaning in life. Afterall Dreams are tools of creativity. A good dream for me is when I have control of it like a film director directing a movie. That is a perfect dream because I can dream my own story and I can dictate how it starts and ends with all the juicy stuff in between. When it is a good story it is uplifting and gives me one more reason to say Dreaming is Wonderful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection of a Half Century

Birthday Portrait and Story

Houseless